Job: GENERAL LEDGER SPECIALIST (STOCK) / Budapest
If you are already registered you don't need to fill in our form. Just sign in and you can apply by two clicks.
Job: GENERAL LEDGER SPECIALIST (STOCK)
Reference number: MSTGLACC-0418
GENERAL LEDGER SPECIALIST (STOCK)
AIM OF THE POSITION
This role is part of the team responsible for providing timely and accurate recording of transactions in the general ledger and stock register.
- Process interfaces, standard journals, general ledger reconciliations,
- Prepare scheduled supporting documentaion to general ledger journals and reconciliations,
- Review and maintain recurring and allocation entries on monthly and annual basis,
- Calculate and prepare accruals, prepayments and other financial information,
- Support internal and external audits,
- Create and maintain control documentation, process flows and procedures,
- Contribute to operational improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s economics degree (preferably in Finance & Accounting),
- 1 year experience in accounting,
- SAP and Excel skills,
- Conversational in Slovak and English,
- Work effectively in accordance with agreed SLAs,
- Flexible and cover when required,
- Self- motivation and willingness to develop,
- Proactive and outcome focused attitude,
- Ability and willingness to work in international teams,
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Accounting qualification ( e.g. chartered accountant, DiplFR, ACCA ).
- Competitive salary + benefit package,
- Home office opportunity (2 days a month).
- If you are interested in this position, please apply with your English And Hungarian CV!
- 0-1 year
- College degree
- University degree
- English Intermediate - oral & written
- Slovak Intermediate - oral & written
- FINANCE / ACCOUNTING / CONTROLLING: Könyvelő (SSC/BSC/részterület)-en
- FINANCE / ACCOUNTING / CONTROLLING: Könyvelő (teljes körű könyvelés)-en
- Entry level