Job: ACCOUNTS PAYABLE AND CASH APPLICATION SPECIALIST / Budapest
If you are already registered you don't need to fill in our form. Just sign in and you can apply by two clicks.
Job: ACCOUNTS PAYABLE AND CASH APPLICATION SPECIALIST
Reference number: MSTACCOU-0326
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE AND CASH APPLICATION SPECIALIST
- Processing, reviewing and monitoring vendor’s invoices,
- Resolving purchase order, goods receipt, invoice or payment discrepancies,
- Answering supplier queries,
- Performing automatic and manual bank payments,
- Handling direct debits, customer bonus payments,
- Processing bank statements,
- Analyze the GR/IR account balance and validate on a base of ageing,
- Work effectively in accordance with agreed SLAs,
- Ability to work flexibly and cover when required,
- Follow up control documentation, process flows and procedures,
- Contribute to operational improvement initiatives within the Accounts Payable team.
- At least high school degree at the field of Economy or Finance,
- At least 2-3 year experience in international environment focused on Accounts Payable activities,
- Intermediate English AND German or Slovak language skills,
- General understanding of the overall procure to pay process,
- Experience in a service driven, customer oriented environment,
- Expert Excel skills,
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills,
- Proactive and outcome-focused attitude,
- Self- motivation.
- Experience in SSC environment,
- SAP knowledge.
- Competitive salary with outstanding benefit package,
- 13th month salary,
- Bonus adjust to performance.
- If you are interested in this position, please apply with your English And Hungarian CV!
- 1-3 years
- College course - without degree
- English Intermediate - oral & written
- German Intermediate - oral & written
- Slovak Intermediate - oral & written
- SSC / BSC: Finance
- FINANCE / ACCOUNTING / CONTROLLING: Könyvelő (SSC/BSC/részterület)-en
- Entry level